MEDO DE VIVER? PENSEM NISTO:
• Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.
• John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.
• Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.
• John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.
• The names Lincoln and Kennedy each contain seven letters.
• Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.
• Both wives lost children while living in the White House.
• Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.
• Both Presidents were shot in the head.
• Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy.
• Kennedy's secretary was named Lincoln.
• Both were assassinated by Southerners (Sulistas).
• Both were succeeded by Southerners.
• Both successors were named Johnson.
• Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808.
• Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.
• John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839.
• Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.
• Both assassins were known by their three names.
• Both names are comprised of fifteen letters.
• Lincoln was shot at the theater named “Kennedy”.
• Kennedy was shot in a car called “Lincoln”.
• Booth ran from the theater and was caught in a warehouse (armazém).
• Oswald ran from a warehouse and was caught in a theater.
• Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.
And here's the kicker....
• A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe, Maryland.
• A week before Kennedy was shot, he was in Marilyn Monroe.
In, Atlantis, Alien Visitation and Genetic Manipulation, Michael Tsarion, 2002. www.michaeltsarion.com